Friday, November 21, 2008

Unconcious

WEAK PEOPLE
I’m not afraid to watch the tide
What you see is what you get
I THOUGHT
But eyes can be deceiving
That what people just don’t get

I like to think, like to have a mind, of my own
I won’t walk on with society
As, a, whole
Why the fuck would you say what you think if its nothing at all?
I won’t live in a lie in itself
TELL ME THE TRUTH
But you don’t know what really happens out there
In the sea of fucking lies with no one listening
BUT ME
When was the last time you thought twice about talking to thee ugly girl in the corner?
NO MIND
NO THOUGHTS
NO FEAR
NO HEART

I have a brain of my own
Intellectually trained, to be its own self
Have opinions, in see of mindless wonder, wonder, wonder
I wonder sometimes what the world would be like
Had the founding fathers said
FUCK THIS
Fuck nothing if you care you need to figure this out
I’ve got my own life this is not what my life’s about

I’m not afraid to say KNOW to the substance that would kill me
I have a life to think about
HOW, ABOUT, YOU?
I’m not afraid to be different from the stereotypical shit
In you all trying to be different you all end
JUST, THE, SAME
You think you’re on the edge of society, fuck that
You’re right in the middle.
Everyone loves you except, your, self, self, self, self
That’s the difference you gotta fix yourself before you fix others
Cause no ones gonna care about a fucked up kid standing in the rain
It’s all a record player spinning, spinning real real fast
One day you’ll all just fall off, unless you get yourself away from the center
No one can be cool no one is okay nothing is ok badness badness badness
That’s what you say
NO MIND
NO THOUGHTS
NO FEAR
NO HEART

I have a heart.

No comments: